Authentic Handmade Hausa leather pouf
- Hausa Leather Pouf
- Hausa ottoman cushion
- Handmade and 100% original
- Sits perfectly on the floor as a footstool and decorative item
- Made from goat skin
- Around 18 inches round
- Features the Hausa Arewa Design
We aim to deliver within 1-2 weeks for standard international shipping, however, items may be take a little longer for international addresses such as in Europe, USA, Canada and elsewhere.In such case, we aim to deliver within 14-21 days of shopping.
We encourage our customers to use the express option if for items wanted quickly.
Some of our items are custom made and maybe entitled to no refund or exchange, however, we will always aim to resolve any issue as soon as possible by providing alternatives. For products, that are not custom made, we may receive refund and exchange for products that are not damaged, used or opened from their original packaging.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Cancellation within 24 hours of purchase.
- Only available for local delivery, we do not accept for international postage due to cost. But contact me so we can agree on the best way to sort out the situation.
- Only available for local delivery , you are responsible for returning it and paying for postage of new item if it is the sellers fault.
You may also like…
Art, Art & Collectibles, Collectibles, Craft, Memorabilia, Vintage
Nigeria cowrie shell basket with Lid (vertical cowrie)
Art & Collectibles, Collectibles, Decorative Cushions, Furniture, Home & Living, Home Decor, Vintage
African Leather Ottoman Pouf (Hausa footstool)Art & Collectibles, Collectibles, Decorative Cushions, Furniture, Home & Living, Home Decor, Vintage
African Leather Ottoman Pouf (Hausa footstool)
- Round Hausa Leather Pouf
- Light brown and black colour
- 100% handmade with cow skin
- Measurement: Height: 8 inches x 25 Diameter
- Features the traditional knot Arewa design
Art & Collectibles, Collectibles, Memorabilia, Vintage
Hausa Handwoven Vintage Bag Authentic African “Hausa” Tribal Purse from Nigeria circa 1960s Never been wornArt & Collectibles, Collectibles, Memorabilia, Vintage
Hausa Handwoven Vintage Bag Authentic African “Hausa” Tribal Purse from Nigeria circa 1960s Never been worn
This never used before handwoven vintage bag was traditionally used by women on social occasions as bags or purse in Northern Nigeria. It is woven with local dried leafs and is a beautiful piece of fashion statement and collectable. The red part is coloured in natural dye making the bag 100% natural. It’s use dates back to the early 1900’s but the bag came to prominence in the 50s and 60s, to reinforce the Hausa identity.
Height 14 inches –
Width 5 inchesSKU: n/a