Ayoo olopon, Traditional African Board Game, Mancala, Oware
We aim to deliver within 1-2 weeks for standard international shipping, however, items may be take a little longer for international addresses such as in Europe, USA, Canada and elsewhere.In such case, we aim to deliver within 14-21 days of shopping.
We encourage our customers to use the express option if for items wanted quickly.
Some of our items are custom made and maybe entitled to no refund or exchange, however, we will always aim to resolve any issue as soon as possible by providing alternatives. For products, that are not custom made, we may receive refund and exchange for products that are not damaged, used or opened from their original packaging.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Cancellation within 24 hours of purchase.
- Only available for local delivery, we do not accept for international postage due to cost. But contact me so we can agree on the best way to sort out the situation.
- Only available for local delivery , you are responsible for returning it and paying for postage of new item if it is the sellers fault.
You may also like…
Art & Collectibles, Collectibles, Craft, Sculpture
Ilu Gangan – Talking Drum
Gangan are medium to large size drum with a lovely pitch.
Made with Goat skin Oju ilu,Osan Body and a lovely strap to finish off.
Set includes; Drum,strap and beating stick.
Egi comes in various colours,Black is the standard colour (specify colour if different from size )
Strap design varies based on availability.
High quality clean drumSKU: n/a
Books & Games, Games, Games, Traditional Games
Ayoo olopon, Oware, Traditional African Board Game, MancalaBooks & Games, Games, Games, Traditional Games
Ayoo olopon, Oware, Traditional African Board Game, Mancala
- Ayoo olopon/Mancala/Oware
- Made with solid wood design to last for decades
- Size: About 21 inches in length
- Design: Man riding a horse
- Skills: Beginner to Advanced
- Product of West Africa
Art & Collectibles, Vintage, Women Bags
Hausa Handwoven Vintage Bag
This never used before handwoven vintage bag was traditionally used by women on social occasions as bags or purse in Northern Nigeria. It is woven with local dried leafs and is a beautiful piece of fashion statement and collectible. The red part was colored in natural dyes making the bag 100% natural. It’s use dates back to the early 1900’s but the bag came to prominence in the 50s and 60s, to reinforce the Hausa identity.
Height 14 inches –
Width 5 inchesSKU: n/a